Sunday, June 22, 2008

UPDATE 6/22 Sunday

So I quit Lees. Tuesday is my last day.




I go on vacation at the end of this week. We won't be back until July 4th.




I start at the staffing agency on July 8th.




My doctor appointment went fine. I heard the heartbeat. Ultrasound to "find out" is on July 15th.

Matt & I are working together at night and on weekends around baseball. We aren't making too much but every little bit sure helps. It's great 2 spend extra time with him.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

ok good, you get to live. I called and left you a msg because I kept thinking "it has to be close to time to find out boy or girl...why hasnt she called to tell me yet". You get to live since you didnt have the appt yet :P Get in touch with me, I'll help you make some extra moolah babysitting my kids so I can go on dates with my husband!!! love ya :)