Sunday, June 1, 2008

Thanks to Everyone for the Interest and Support

I had a crazy busy day yesterday and on top of everything I got sick again. I have been feeling like butt for about 3 days now, but I am hangin in there and staying productive. My parents came over and helped clear out the nursery room and get it ready for furniture. They are buying the awesome crib so I can worry about the dresser set. I don't know what I'd do without them. Matt has been very supportive but he's just a man so I can't expect him to be psychic and predict when I need him. I am still learning that. We are both going through mood swings and cravings but his seem stranger to me. I really think he's pregnant too. LMAO. Well, I gotta run. Busy day today too. Pray I feel better please. This sick bull really sucks. I have to figure out what I can eat w/o throwing up today. YUCK! I'll write more real soon.
Luv ya'll. ;)
MMP

No comments: