



I'm finally on my vacation!!! We are having a blast. Thanks to Mr Ashton & Mrs. Jolene and Ashton. They made this impossible trip possible for us. We could never have been able to go withour their help. THANKS SO MUCH !!! It is a blessing and it's great. The hotel is crowded and there are a few problems, but we are in it for the fun so it isn't slowing us down a bit. Today there is a storm a comin' so we r playin cards and I finally got the internet to cooperate, so perfect timing on that. Here's some pics of our view from the top floor of Splash Resort... 21 stories up. The beaches and pool look pretty vacant because it just started raining when I took these. More to come ya'll. :)



1 comment:
Looks awesome! Can't wait for my trip...only 2 more weeks:)
Post a Comment