So I figured I should let everyone know that I felt flutters for the past couple days on and off. I thought maybe it was gas or something but there was no mistaking that it was the baby. Matt tried to feel it himself but I'm not quite sure if he really did feel it. I can't wait for the next Dr. visit June 16th. Everything is going pretty smoothly for the most part.
My doctor is Dr. Waters. She has been great to me for over 15 yrs now so I couldn't fathom seeing anyone else. I did consider my options but there is no more perfect fit thatn her for me. She has her own website http://www.drdonnawaters.com/ . She delivers at TOURO. ... that's where baby's come from . lmao ... I had my ultrasound last visit and posted the pics. Matt & I were so excited through the whole thing. I think the excitement lasted about 4 days afterward too. lol. The baby was moving all over and the Dr. said we have a maniac in there. I say all the better ball player he/she will be. Everything looked great. 10 fingers and 10 toes. The Dr. gave a push on my belly and the Baby moved more and pushed back and kicked. I didn't feel it but we saw it. The measurements estimated my due date at Nov. 29. The Dr. said we are gonna have a thumb sucker b/c Baby was trying tho suck his/her thumb during the ultrasound. At one point Baby even found its foot while we were watching. It was amazing. Next time we will listen to the heartbeat. I won't find out boy/girl until the appointment after that. I'll post when it is when we schedule it. I think that about catches me up to date now.
As for today, I have spent most of today with my parents since Matt is at baseball all day today. I am still not feeling too well, but I ate some watermelon and managed to hold it in. Trying some Sprite now. It seems that when I get some time to relax, I get sicker. Thanks kid. lol. Well, we are having a family get together party tonight so I just stopped in to drop an update right quick.
20210 Robux For Free
5 years ago



1 comment:
Awesome! Feeling that kid already. Hopefully mine will come soon:)
Post a Comment