I'm watchin the tigers playin against irvine. nervous cause we're down right now.
I'm feelin better 2day. Lingering headache but feelin better.
Matt is home 2day. I am keeping busy since I've been sick for so long. Catchin up on chores and such. Glad 2 have Matt home.
I have been thinking about a few things. I am happy to accept advice offered by others but I feel like sometimes maybe word choice should be considered first. I feel attacked sometimes when people say things like "you have to ..." or "it's best for the baby if..." or "don't worry about what your book says about ... just do what i did ... your kid will be fine" I feel like it may help to get other opinions so I can make choices for me but when people try to make me feel like I am incapable of making those choices for myself it is kind of insulting ang hurtful. Just a thought. This is mainly directed at a few family members, none of which care to read my blog but they prob. should. I just had to get it off my chest.
That's it 4 2day. Nothing exciting.
20210 Robux For Free
5 years ago



1 comment:
AMEN! People will give all the advice in the world. Especially well meaning relatives. I've learned to (mostly) listen politely and smile and nod:)
Unless it's someone i can really talk to then i tell them they don't know what they are talking about and to shut up. Ok, so not really, but i want to:)
Post a Comment