Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Good Day Report

Today was a good day. I had work, but that sucked. After work I went by my mom and dad's house for a visit. I completed most of my pre evaluation for the temp staffing agency online today. I went shopping with my mom. We hit Big Lots and Wal-Mart. We scooped up EVERY deal on POOH stuff at Big Lots and a few at Wal-Mart too. It was awesome. I'm not supposed to tell what I got because I am not going to get everything until I have a shower my mom says, but still I am extatic. I have pretty much decided that I like the pale yellow and sage green of classic pooh so I am going nuts finding things I like in those colors ... plus the yellow carries over for LSU so it's a 2 for 1 deal for yellow baby stuff. I still don't know what I am having and am still considering not telling, but it's kinda fun not knowing for now at least. Well, I hope everyone else is doing well today. Holla. -MMP

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Good...we both can use green and yellow...easier for the family shopping. Just buy 2:)