Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Still Sick & Tired & kinda Moody - So here's me venting - thanks and i luv u

OK so I have a lot going on in my head lately.

1. I hate my job since im pregnant. There are several reasons but Matt says I can't bitch anymore so I won't.
a. I am looking for a new job.
b. no one wants to hire a raging hormonal pregnant psycho lady
c. my only real experience is in sales and food
d. i just cant take the heat in the damn kitchen anymore
2. I miss my hubby. It's baseball season so I lose him 5 nights a wk. Then he plays pool 1 night. That leaves one night for him to catch up on all the sporting events, but usually he has a voodoo game to go help with the pyro work or something at his bff's house or we r both tired and moody or im sick or he's sick or maybe i get lucky and we have one nigth or part of one night together in absolute bliss. This is not enough 4 me.
3. I have lost many friends lately with my new lifestyle. I quit smoking and drinking among other things. I quit being a lazy loser basically. I found God, which was much needed, and have found out how to be happy again. All this before I was pregnant but it seems the pregnancy was the last straw for many so called friends. I am pretty lonely lately bc of it all. I do have Matt's mom and sister to hang out with and my parents but I miss just having friends. It's like I have the plague. Even some of my family isn't interested or doesn't have time. Maybe I am just extra sensitive, but I feel abandoned sometimes.
4. I am flat broke. No other way 2 put it.

Ok, I think that will cover todays frustrations. Thanks 4 listening ... or just pretending. lol. Good enough 4 me.

3 comments:

Allyson said...

Well hopefully this blog will help you feel more connected to us out of towners :) Miss you! XOXOXO

Babsy said...

I know what you mean. Well, except for the pregnancy or missing the husband...life changes suck...but friends get you through it. At least now you know who your real friends are :)

Things will get better...

Leslie said...

Vent away...i feel you with the job hunt crap! Sucks:( I tell you though, the BEST thing i've done is hook up with a temp agency...they look for you and usually the jobs are pretty easy and ALWAYS sitting in the air:)

Too bad we're not closer:( Especially when those babies are here...my 1st order of business is a new car so i can visit all the time!