My Mom & Dad found my crib while they were in Florida. YAY!!! They managed to squeeze it into my Dad's backseat and toted it on home. It is PERFECT. I am soooooo excited. We had trouble finding it in stores so we were gonna order it but shipping was so much we decided to wait and keep looking. Anyways, they found it. My mom also got to see the matching nursery organizer. I saw it online but was turned off bc the front has panels that are chalkboard. Well, apparently they are reversible and are cherry on the back too. So, we are gonna get that too. Well, so now Matt & I get to figure out how this thing goes together sometime soon. It's exactly what I had hoped for maybe better. THANKS MOM!!!!! ...Leslie, now I know how excited you were the other day (after getting over the anger from the rain situation).... Well, more to come since I go to the Dr. and WIC today. Bye ya'll.
2 comments:
Can't wait to see it up in your room!
Can't wait to see it up in your room!
Post a Comment