Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My doctor said that the baby has dropped but no dilation yet. She said it could be any day now but who knows. I have 2.5 weeks left until the actual due date, but I am ready whenever baby is.

I am currently trying all the tricks to thin my cervix, so if anyone has any tips, I'm all ears. I am not so interested in the things for increasing contractions as I already have plenty of those to go around. I just need my cervix to open up so baby Miley can come out and meet the world.

I am still having some swelling problems that are creating more problems, but my b.p. was normal, so we aren't concerned. Everything else is looking fine and baby is positioned properly. Now we just wait for my little girl to decide when she is ready.

The doctor went over my options for if I go over due date. I laughed and said I'm not going over, but in reality I don't really have a choice. I decided that we would induce if I go over, so if I am still pregnant come December, we will go in Monday, December 1st at 9:30 AM for induction. Let's hope Miley is ready before then because Mommy is about to bust already. Lol.

T. T. F. N.
-MMP-

No comments: