I went to the Dr. this morning. She said that I am still not dialating yet. I guess Miley is just comfortable and content where she is. The good thing is that now I can eat Thanksgiving dinner without feeling like I might burst at any moment. Another good thing is that if I go until Sunday,
we are scheduled to induce
... which also means I am going to get pain meds too!!! Also, I might actually be able to go shopping Friday morning. We'll see. Anyways, I still hope she comes this weekend. Friday would be a good day to go into labor. Well, if we make it to
Monday
for induction Miley will be exactly 1 month apart from Gracie. How sweet. I am excited and happy, but I have not been feeling well today, so I am going to bed. I'll write again soon.
-Michelle Belly
20210 Robux For Free
5 years ago



1 comment:
Where are the pics?
Can't you blog and give birth :)
Post a Comment