Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Everyday I wake up, take a deep breath, and say, "Yep, still pregnant." I cant wait any more!!! I am so excited. It's like living in groundhog's day on christmas eve and you know you're gonna have the best present EVER!!! I want to meet my baby girl so badly it's ridiculous. I've been talking to her about how bad I wanna kiss her lil' baby head and how cute her room is. I want to hold her and hold her lil' baby hands and see her lil' baby eyes. I am gonna burst from excitement (or swelling)! Knowing there is less than a week to go only increases the excitement. I told her that everyone is waiting and she needs to come to the party, but, like me, she is on her own schedule. Well, I just needed to get it out how I am so freakin' excited. I really don't know what to do with myself. Lol. Well, I guess I'm gonna go clean something else ... I don't know.
-Michelle

4 comments:

Katie said...

That's awesome that you are so excited! Hopefully it will happen soon. I hope you don't burst from swelling! LOL!
I am sure it will be any day now. Have you been to the Dr yet this week?

Sweetspells22 said...

I predict she will come on Thanksgiving Day. Both of my boys came a week early on their own, but my little girl was stubborn and just didn't want to come out on her own so we had to induce.

Michelle (Miley's Mommy) said...

I go to the doctor tomorrow morning. We'll see what she says.

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for u and I knowhow excited u are...U have my number so please keep me posted...luv ya