Friday, November 14, 2008

Actually went to Work again

I got my swollen and exhausted butt up off the couch and went to work. I have pretty much cleaned and prepared everything possible in and around the house, so I had nothing else to do but sleep or go to work. After a whole week off there was plenty of files to be scanned, so I got right to it. I lasted until about 3:30 then I just couldn't stay upright any longer. I hope to be able to go in on Monday, but no telling what's going to happen with my big swollen self. I sure am ready for Miley to make her grand entrance into the world, but you can't rush some things no matter how bad you want it. I know that this swelling is ridiculous. My arms and legs, hands and feet, are hurting and throbbing on and off and actually feel numb other times. It's very frustrating and kind of painful. My back still hurts on and off but mostly only if I try to stand for more than a minute or so. My braxton hicks contractions are still happening, but not regularly. Still no new signs of anything. The full moon came and went yesterday and nothing but pressure. No baby. So, we still wait. I'll write again soon.
-MMP-

No comments: