I went to work today. They had a little party for me since I have been missing days here and there they didn't want me to go and have the baby before they could throw a party. I got a gift card from the boss for Babies R Us. Perfect since I want to get a few more things for Miley. They also got me a ton of diapers. Woohoo! One lady also got me baby orajel. Another got Miley a couple outfits ... very cute of course. Best of all they got me chinese food and CAKE! Love it.
I was feeling great almost all day today. I'm not sure if it's just that I felt like such crap last week that this seems better or if I am just getting used to being as big as a house and full of fluid. Lol. Whatever the reason, I took full advantage and worked all day. I amhoping to do the same tomorrow.
We go to the Dr Wednesday morning. I am hoping that something, anything, indicates that Miley will be coming soon. I really hope to have her this week, but I can't control when baby comes.
Anyways, I was just excited to have a good day and wanted to share. I'll report back after the doctor or maybe sooner.
20210 Robux For Free
5 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment