Friday, November 7, 2008

Back to the Doctor Today

My doctor had an emergency Wednesday so I had to reschedule for today at 1. I am going to find out if there is anything new going on down there or not. I have been having a few braxton hicks contractions here and there but not on any kind of schedule and they don't last long but they are happening. My back pain is almost unbearable at times. I have been swelling a lot lately and am worried about preeclamsia, but I have to wait for the doctor to fill me in. I hope to go to baton rouge tomorrow, but i have to know what's going on first. My mom and Dad are out of town this weekend, so I'm hoping no baby yet. I know there is a full moon coming up on Thursday (13th) next week, so I may be going in then, but who knows. I'm just a rookie at this, so I sure don't know. I'll post this afternoon and let everyone know what the doc says. I hope she says no news = good news. I have my hospital bag all packed now, so I am ready whenever Miley is ready. It's just a waiting game now.
:) -MMP-

No comments: