My blog about life. This blog is mostly about my baby girl, Miley. She IS my life. My life has been full since I turned it over to God. I am so thankful for all that I have and patiently awaiting all that I need. Have a blessed day.
Saturday, August 2, 2008
New Belly Pics - 23 wks
Here are the 5 month pics. I am actually 23 wks for these. Yay! An actual belly that sorta kinda is starting to look like a prego belly and not just a fat blob. lol.
4 comments:
Yay prego belly! It's so much cooler when we start looking prego, huh:)
Yeah! Baby girl! Love the name Miley.
I feel like we haven't seen you in forever. Hope to see you soon!!
I hope I can see ya'll soon too. I get a bit lonely here and there on top of the usual just missing friends. I miss ya'll.
Post a Comment