- I'm 6 months pregnant. YAY!
- My buddy, Kristen, just had her baby last night. Little girl: Addison Lynne James. She is so darn cute. No problems and both Mom & Baby are doing well. I am so happy for her.
- I am ready to tailgate for the opening game this saturday night. I can't freakin' wait.
- Tropical storm Gustav (2008) is heading our way. I am hopeful, but not oblivious since I learned from Katrina that a 3 day getaway can easily turn into a 6 week sentence away from home. I hope for the best and since we will be in BR for the game, we will just decide where to go from there. I know that I have to bring my usual things for the tailgate excursion, but now I find myself wanting to pack up the whole house in case we never come home again. LOL. Darn hormones are crazy over this. My rational side keeps me in check so I am definitely not freaking out or anything, but it suere is funny how these strange urges keep coming in like wanting to bring my favorite stuff for the baby with me. I'm telling myself, HELLO she's not coming for 3 months. LOL. Strange but hilarious all the same. Just thought ya'll might get a good laugh out of my craziness. :)
20210 Robux For Free
5 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment