Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Baby Miley's Shower Date Set

Baby Shower Date set for Sunday, SEPTEMBER 28, 2008. My aunt will be sending out invites soon (i think). I am registered at Babies R Us but I am registering for a few things at WalMart. If u are unsure what 2 get me, just buy me a WalMart Gift Card. Then I can get whatever Miley needs. Gift cards come in handy for things like diapers and wipes or bath stuff or groceries for Mommy or anything left on the registry or even gas to get to the dr for shots. Since I won't be able to work right after she comes the gift cards will really help. I am humbled in this experience but I love it all the same. Thanks to everyone who has been helping me along the way. It means a lot to me. Especially when I get all crazy emotional. I'll blog again soon. ;)

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Who-Hoo!!! It's shower time. I can't wait...mostly because yours is right after mine, so that means i'll have lots of goodies:)