Evacuated and Ready for Gustav
So I am in Baton Rouge. Mattt & I came up on Thursday night. We had a blast tailgating Saturday. Yay Tigers stomped App. State. We are riding it out here at Matt's cousin's house. (Thanks Steven & Lil Lelie!) I am comfortable and we are ready. Steven got a generator and gas and we stocked up on all the usual preparations for hurricanes. I am so glad that Leslie is pregnant and I get to take advantage of Steven's prep work. Lol. My parents went to Mary Esther (outside of Destin), Florida where my brother lives. They took the cats with them. My Mom in Law staed but we are trying to talk her out of it. The girls (my sisses in law) went to Panama City. It's reminding me of Katrina, but at least I'm with Matt. Now we have been joined at Steven's house by his sister Misty and her husband and two girls and her two dogs. I am glad to have more company here. I am anxious to get back home but content about our current situation. I definitely miss my mom already though. Well, I am gonna go rest a while. I'll write again soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment