I haven't been able to get online sicne Friday. I guess the new job placement just wasn't for me. They replaced me and I'm ok with it. I didn't put up much of a fight.
Problem 1: Thursday I had spent most of my day trying to relay phone calls but I was
unable to assist any callers myself since I wasn't given access to the proper files.
Problem 2: The lady I was replacing was a total bitch so no one wanted anything to do with her
or me for that matter.
Problem 3: I have no real office experience, so it seems slightly ambitious to take on an
executive medical director administrative assistant position let alone
3 doctors at one time. I really think they thought I was someone else.
Problem 4: I was supposed to prepare reports & run off the copies and put together the final
report packages for the big meetings for national executives with no knowledge
of these things and no directions from the office.
Problem 5: Also, for these big meetings, I was supposed to pick up catered food and prepare all
coffee and drinks and supplies for the meeting and basically wait on the big
executives myself. (This wouldn't have seemed like a big deal except that I have
no money to pay for the food from the caterers and they wouldn't give me a check.
Also, i wasn't given access to the keys to the storage closets where all the supplies
were stored for the meetings. So what was I supposed to buy it myself?)
Problem 6: I was being given other people's paperwork to run all over this 35 story building
hand delivering for them because they "couldn't be bothered with it".
Problem 7: I didn't get an actual lunch since the doctors I worked under always scheduled
these darn meetings over lunchtime and I was supposed to cater to them during
the meetings.
Problem 8: The tech department wouldn't fix my access restrictions since the woman I was
replacing didn't sign the authorization papers.
Problem 9: I was supposed to continuously schedule staff meetings around the schedules
of the doctors and administrative assistants, but the schedules were never open
and when I called people to find out where to move appointments around they
basically laughed at me.
Problem 10: I wasn't comfortable with all of this chaos and disorder
and the company had someone else to do it that had keys and access codes.
Solution: They asked the other employee to step in and let me go.
Do I care? not really
Was I hurt? a little
Now all I want to know is when can I work again. I am cross enrolling by signing on with another temp agency. Maybe that will up my chances for work. In the meantime I am still looking for a REAL job because this is just a joke.
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
20210 Robux For Free
5 years ago



2 comments:
Sounds like the job from h, e, double hockey sticks.
Glad you are outta there. Miley doesn't need the stress.
Just wanted to give some (((hugs))).
Post a Comment