Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Baby Update! New Belly Pics!






Latest belly pics are actually 24.5 wks. Some people say I am 6 months now, some say not till 26 wks, some say not till 28 wks. GRRR!!! Here they are though. I definitely did retouch a little but not too much, so don't be mad. Look at the size of that front shot! LOL. All I can do now is laugh at my belly. LOL. At least my dr. keeps reassuring me that all is normal and I have only gained 12 lbs. since my 1st visit. (We won't mention to her that I had already gained like 3-5 lbs before she saw me.) Anyway, Dr. Waters says everything looks normal, so we are happy.

Ok, so Matt felt Miley moving Saturday. Last night I watched his head bounce up when she kicked while he laid his head on my belly. My Mom felt her on Monday. She is really active lately. It's even more fun than I thought. I love it now that other people can feel her movin' around in there. YAY! It's so awesome. I can't even explain it. I am so happy. I waited for the time when I could say, "Here feel her kick!" YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Leslie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leslie said...

So much fun when others can feel it!!
About lamaze: it wasn't free..it was a weekend thing through the womans hospital here. It was $75. They also have other classes at a place called family road which are free or much cheaper. I'm sure metairie should have something like that. Oh, and for guided imagery: you can search amazon and there are hundreds. Some you can even just download for like 99 cents

Allyson said...

Very exciting!!

Christine said...

I'm glad to see that you are enjoying the pregnancy.Don't worry about the job thing. I did the staffing agency thing for a little while when I was in college. Eventually they will figure out where you should be.Until then I know it sucks but it gives you some free time to prepare for Miley.Good Luck!

Michelle (Miley's Mommy) said...

thanks ya'll. i appreciate all the support and advice. miss u all & cant wait 2 c u.