Wednesday, July 9, 2008

internet out

-ok so my internet is out so i am quickly updating at my mom and dad's house.
-they (my parents) bought and put together my nursery organizer. i took pics but i 4got the
camera at the house 2day. ill post them soon.
-we go 2 the dr on tuesday to "find out".
-baseball allstars is underway so matt & I are real busy with the playground but I love it.
We wait all year for this.
-I have a good belly developing now so i am very excited about that.
-I am supposed 2 start my new job through the staffing agency soon.
-i think that ought 2 cover it 4 now. I'll update again soon. just wanted 2 fill yall in right quick since my net is down.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Can't wait til Tuesday!!!!!

Leslie said...

Patiently waiting for new ultrasound pics...
*stomping my foot*
:) YAY!