New Job Going Well So Far
So I have been at this new temp job for a few days now and it is going ok. It seems like easy work. Even kind of boring. It is in a huge building so it really sucks to add extra time waiting in elevator lines and parking garage lines but it's cool. I don't know yet how I am doing since they haven't begun checking my work yet, but I think I'm doing ok. The best part is that since I bring my own lunch, I get to check my email and blog while I eat. Yay. I know it sounds so simple but since I haven't had internet at my house for a couple weeks I am loving this. Well, I have lots of food 2 eat and emails to check, so I gotta run. I'll post again soon. ;)
1 comment:
Better than flipping burgers, huh?
Post a Comment