Friday, June 19, 2009

OUCH!


------------------------MAY BE TMI FOR SOME PEOPLE -------------------

Ok, so I have been making some homemade baby food cereal blends. Miley has been enjoying it, but the other day I gave her too much cereal in the mix and she got constipated. Tuesday night we had a terrible episode. Miley screamed LOUD and we had to help her. I had to psh her belly and help her and she had another a minute later. Since then, no cereal yet. Also, she has been getting karo syrup and prunes and prune juice. So far no regular dirty diapers, but at least she had something. None yesterday and waiting for one today. I hope we NEVER go through this again. Her poor little hiny was so red and it looked like it really hurt. She is so sweet though you couldn't even tell anything was wrong a little while later, and she is still her regular awesome self.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Besides that, she is CRAWLING and fast. She pulls up. She sits herself up. She is

progressing FAST now.

Finally, but most awesomely ...

She finally says MAMAMAMAMAMAMAMA!

1 comment:

Jersey Girl in Louisiana said...

i nominated you for an award on my blog.. ch-ch-check it out!