Miley had her 6 month shots and she did well until a few hours later when she was inconsoleable for a couple hours and whiney the rest of the night. For as good as she is most of the time it's so strange when she is so upset. I love this kid so freakin' much it is ridiculous.
We are ready to go swimming now, so I am hoping to buy a floaty thing for her and go this weekend or next week.
Daddy (Big Foot) is looking for a job, so if you know anyone hiring, let us know.
I am working 4 and 5 days a week now, but I am hoping not to have to keep it up much longer. I miss the baby so much when I am at work.
I'll post again soon.
MMP
mileymom@hotmail.com
20210 Robux For Free
5 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment