We are doing well. My baby is still a really good baby. She will be 7 mo tomorrow!!! I can't believe how fast the time has gone by. I am so in love with my little angel.
We did have an accident on Friday and Miley fell off my bed. I was getting dressed and left her in there with sleeping daddy and she climed over all the barricades and over the bed rail and right off the edge. Luckily we had a pile of pillows next to the bed that it looks like she hit those first. She seems fine. Mommy did a trauma assessment immediately and no signs of injury, just a little shaken up (all of us).
We took her pics yesterday. I posted them already of course.
She crawls FAST, pulls up to stand WELL, and walks sideways holding on to objects OK. I can't believe how quickly she learns new things. I wish I had bought that your baby can read. She'd be reading me crime and punishmnet by now...lol.
I'll post again soon.
;)
20210 Robux For Free
5 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment