I am doing really well this past week.
First, I still love my job. They keep asking me how long I'll be out after the baby because I am doing such a good job. Awesome. I told them I'll be back fewer hours as soon as I can but no sooner than 6 wks. after Miley comes. They seem cool with that.
Second, my baby shower was Sunday last week. It ROCKED!!! So many people showed up and everyone seemed to get along just fine. Miley & I got so much stuff it was almost embarrasssing. I opened present for over an hour! Afterward, Dana, Miley's GodMother, came over and helped Merissa & Amanda, Miley's Aunts, set up the big stuff for me. They put together the stroller and then were like, ok what's next. I was like, hmm, you could build the swing for me. They loved it. Wow, I am lucky. I want to post pics, but my camera didn't survive the shower so I'll get some pics & post them ASAP but it might be a few weeks. Anyways, I didn't have to lift a finger besides carrying in the bags of presents. Matt & I went through all the stuff while Dana & Merissa & Amanda put everything together. It was so nice. I am having fun picking through the bags here and there & discovering the little details I missed on Sunday. I can't believe all the stuff. It's so great. Thank you to everyone who showed and thanks for all the awesome stuff. I appreciate it all so much.
Finally, it's OCTOBER! House of Shock has begun. I am having fun working at the merchandise booth this year. My friend is back there with me so I love it. The other girls are easy to get along with. I pretty much just sit back and relax most of the time. I keep record of all the sales on an inventory sheet and hang out. The girls are splitting tips with me too. It totally doesn't suck. So far Miley isn't phased by all the loud noise so maybe she'll take to the HOS just fine later. LOL.
I have been feeling good this week. Less ankle swelling. More tired though. More stretch marks. And I got my total weight gain estimate from the Dr and she said I gained 29 lbs!!! She doesn't seem worried at all. Just says thats normal and no worries. She gave me a flu shot too. I'm kinda gald since I am back working HOS and it always seems to go around there. Next Dr visit not until the 15th.
I think that about covers me for the week. I'll update again real soon.
-MMP-
20210 Robux For Free
5 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment