Tuesday, October 28, 2008

taking a step back

Ok, so i am getting uncomfortable lately and it's harder to sleep. I have to sleep sitting up and have moved to the couch. I am still loving being pregnant, though several people think I am crazy when I say that. I am very excited that Leslie's baby is coming soon. I can't wait to see baby Boo and find out if Miley is gonna have a new girl or boy cousin. I have my guess, but you never know. Anyways, I have pretty much finished getting ready for baby to come. I keep finding things to redo or set up before she comes home. I am packing my hospital bag this week. I finished the list for what to pack and bought a few items I needed for the hospital bag, so it should be simple enough. I got my new steamer cleaner so I can get to sterilizing soon too. I know it sounds like no fun, but for a recovering OCD freak it's like close to sex good. LOL. I am learning to take it a little easier these last few weeks. I accept that there are things that won't get done when I want them to be done, but I also know there are things that need to be done and I make sure to prioritize now. I am cutting back my work schedule, taking off on Wednesdays. Wednesdays are Dr days, so I only worked a half day anyway. Next week Matt & I start the Childbirth Education Series at TOURO. I am excited since I thought we wouldn't make it into the class due to time constraints and scheduling conflicts. I think that about sums it all up for now. I'll probably have more to post in the next few days.
:)

No comments: