My new job ROCKS!!! I love it. It's just enough hours for some income but just few enough not to wear me out completely. I know I'll have to slack off some sooner or later but for now it's perfect. The work is very similar to what I was doing before for people's health but this place is way cooler. The dress code is pretty relaxed too. I can wear tennis shoes!!! Ok, now u know the real reason I love it. Lol.
Leslie's shower Szaturday was awesome. I am so glad to have her leading the way so to speak. Lol. It's fun to rub bellies too.
Thanks to Ally for the baby clothes from last time I was up there. I just went through them again and I can't thank you enough. You rock.
My shower is Sunday and I can't wait. I need some rest and a haircut first but I should be ready by Sunday. Lmao. Who am I kidding? I am about to explode waiting! I am so excited. It's better than a birthday party or Christmas where I get presents ... this time my BABY GIRL get's presents. What's more fun than that? YAY! See most of ya'll there.
Can't wait to tailgate again. I'm hoping I'll have more energy to go up to B.R. Saturday. I've been swollen & exhausted this week. Keeping my fingers crossed that I can hang. Lol.
20210 Robux For Free
5 years ago



2 comments:
You're shower was awesome! Man, you got some goods:)
Bet it's all set up by now, huh? Mine has not moved. At all. Guess having a baby won't change me that much.
Love the color coded blog!
Post a Comment