ok, so Miley is talking nonstop, she has 2 teeth. She is walking (so far 7 steps is the most at one attempt, but she does more if she thinks she is holding on for exampl i gave her a toy to hold and it makes her think she is holding on.) My little girl is almost 10 months old and she is so smart and beautiful. I am so blessed. I can't believe how fast tim eis flying bye. I wish I could hit pause and soak up the moment. Daddy is the coolest, making sure to make the most of his time at home nowadays. I love when he hangs out in the baby's room with us to play and dance with us girls. I can't wait for the day he has to sit through a tea party with her (I'll video that 4 sure.) I am excited to see how Miley handles tailgating, but we are gonna wait a few more weeks before we are able to get up there. I also am excited to see how she handles the gouls and noise at House of Shock when we visit. I can't really work this year due to no babysitters, but we will at least visit. I am gonna post a video in a lil bit of Miley saying her favorite words. See ya'll sooner or later. Bye:).
No comments:
Post a Comment