So we had our first visit to the ER yesterday. Poor Miley. She was asleep and I was dressing her to leave for parties we had to go to. She was still sleeping like a rock until I looked up and said What in response to Matt saying something. She flopped toward my voice and face first to the ground. Daddy said *%#@ and then thump. I picked her up and her nose was bleeding. She had a big red mark on her forehead and a little redness on her nose but her nose wouldn't stop bleeding for a few minutes. Daddy held her and comforted her while I assessed the damage. Once we got her nose bleed stopped, she was still hurting every time I wiped her nose. The red mark on her head began forming a knot. Matt kept asking, "How do we know if she is ok?" All that clicked in my head was her Dr. saying any fall from over 3 feet, bring her in. So to the ER we went. On the way there she started feeling a little better. I had given her motrin already before we left the house. I am glad we went to the hospital for the x-rays. The Dr. and nurses said we definitely did the right thing. It was wierd getting the Questionaire from Child Services. She had a little bit of a winky eye for a little while and there is bruising on her forehead and bridge of her nose. There are abrasions inside her nose, but she is so tough. My little roughneck has no fear at all. She is always doing what she wants not even sensing danger.
20210 Robux For Free
5 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment