Monday, April 13, 2009

April, Easter, etc.







Ok, Miley and I are doing well these days. Even through the teething fever and all, we are a good team. My little girl is getting big quickly and we have a ton of fun together. She has such a good personality and laughs so much. Sometimes she just babbles with me and coos a lot. She is learning more everyday. She really wants to talk, moving her tounge and lips to mimic mine, but she hasn't quite mastered it yet. All she says now is hi or hey and she says momma when she cries. She gets rice ceral once a day and is working her way to twice a day. She weighs 14.5# and is 23" long. I love all the outfits she got for easter. She has worn 2 of them already. I am so happy being a Mommy. My life seems so full now. I love Mommy life. I feel so lost without her. It's amazing. I have a few friends who are pregnant and it is really nice to have them to talk to lately. They are sharing advice they've been getting with me and I return the favor. I also have some new Mommy buds who I need to get back in touch with so I can continue passing the advice around and receiving more from them. I do think life is very different now, but I like it. I miss some of my friends whom I never see anymore since baby, but Miley fills all holes in my heart. I never understood before how much I could love someone until Miley. I love my hubby, but it is just amazing how much I love this kid! Congrats again to the new moms and ggod luck to the soon to be moms. I hope it is as wonderful for you guys as it is for me. I have to run now. It's time for me to rest while Miley is still sleeping. :)

No comments: