
Miley and I both have colds ... again. I guess I need to be more careful about where we go and who holds her or at least make sure they wash first. Miley went to the Dr. Friday with my
Mom. Doc says she is fine. She weighs 14 1/4 lbs now. Wow! She is jumping a lot and I am going to buy a jumperoo on Wednesday. She can put herself to sleep sometimes now too. She is sleeping more in the pack-n-play. I am so proud of her. She makes lots of noises and likes to sing when the tv or radio or people are singing. Her little personality is growing. I love her so much. I am taking her to my work today for lunch, so I gotta run. I'll post again real soon.
Mom. Doc says she is fine. She weighs 14 1/4 lbs now. Wow! She is jumping a lot and I am going to buy a jumperoo on Wednesday. She can put herself to sleep sometimes now too. She is sleeping more in the pack-n-play. I am so proud of her. She makes lots of noises and likes to sing when the tv or radio or people are singing. Her little personality is growing. I love her so much. I am taking her to my work today for lunch, so I gotta run. I'll post again real soon.



No comments:
Post a Comment