Monday, January 5, 2009

Latest


So we are supposed to be getting our energy back and storing pumped milk and getting ready to go back to work. YEAH RIGHT! lol. Miley still wakes up a lot in the night and I am having trouble keeping up with pumping. It's a lot easier said than done to pump and feed ant the SAME time. Also, I can't seem to get enough yet but I am building up more and more, so I guess I'm doing ok. Also, here is a new pic of Miley. Also, we went to SEARS the week before Christmas to take pics of Miley. You can check them out and order your own online at searsportrait.com. click the link "view my photos". i think u have to join but u can unclick to receive emails. the session id is: 41226A119025357 and the password is: VR3BHMD2Z. Make sure you click "view all" to see the other poses. We ordered a few pages of the one of her on her side (full body shot - not the basket one). I think that my mom & I take better pics, but whtvr. Ok, baby is hungry. I'll check in again soon.


-MMP




No comments: