Saturday, May 31, 2008

Belly pics - Nothing yet, but here they are.





1 month and just figured out I was pregnent. This is my normal need to diet spare tire belly. Matt likes cutting off my head in the pic and I didnt look at it 2 see if it was a good pic. Now after my 3 month pic I know I have to get it right for ya'll. I promise better ones after these. :)




















2 months prego. A little extra fat but nothing exciting.
















3 months pregnant. Same situation as 2 months. No real visible signs. Ya'll gotta understand that us fat chicks don't show as well as skinny chicks. I hope by next month I can show ya'll something interesting.
I was very reluctant on actually putting these up, but everyone keeps asking so i figure it will keep them quiet when they see there are really no changes so far.


No comments: